[rescue] fans fans fans...

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Fri Jun 21 12:16:43 CDT 2002

Chris Hedemark wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 12:48, Matt Braun wrote:
>

>>I am so getting a "Type R" sticker for my Jeep Cherokee. I just need to
>>get over the initial shame of buying one.
>

> Actually I was thinking of a VTEC sticker for my F250.  Also I was gonna
> weld a coffee can to the exhaust tip, and have some japanese lettering
> on the tailgate that would translate to "Japanese Cars Suck".  I have no
> shame, and my truck is already tacky looking, so I thought it might be
> fun to make fun of all those little fartmobiles.

When I was in High School, I had a Plymouth Duster (it was 17 yrs old at
the time, slightly rusted).  I got the personalized license plate
"HEINOUS" for it.  This was in 1989, before Bill and Ted's Excellent
Adventure stole my use of the word as a humor device :).  Most people
thought it was hilarious.  Got pulled over alot though...
I still have the plates somewhere in the house. I should scan them in.

KL