[rescue] fans fans fans...

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Jun 21 11:55:59 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 12:48, Matt Braun wrote:

> I am so getting a "Type R" sticker for my Jeep Cherokee. I just need to
> get over the initial shame of buying one.

Actually I was thinking of a VTEC sticker for my F250.  Also I was gonna
weld a coffee can to the exhaust tip, and have some japanese lettering
on the tailgate that would translate to "Japanese Cars Suck".  I have no
shame, and my truck is already tacky looking, so I thought it might be
fun to make fun of all those little fartmobiles.