[rescue] home "server rooms"

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Thu Jun 20 16:35:50 CDT 2002

> > But why in the world do you have to take a drivers ed class to get
> > your license?
>
> I recall when I lived in Massachusettes, that you could get your
> license at 16 1/2 if you had drivers education, but 17 otherwise.
>
> So it may be an earliness thing.

	Around here it's a "$100+ less a month on your insurance
thing." For some reason watching a bunch of movies of dead people from the
50's who were drinking and driving, not wearing their seatbelts, or
driving some large amount over the speed limit in unsafe conditions
instantly makes you a better driver.

	Rick