computer building? was[rescue] Noise levels

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jun 20 13:12:05 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 02:11:55PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Well I ran into a lot of horribly broken UofMd people...hoards of
> FemiNazis with the "I hate men so I'm going to do my best to look like
> one" mentality, and it just goes downhill from there. ;)

You should come to texas.  At least we've just got UofT treehugging
patchouli-smelling hippies, along with the lesbians.

>   My life is a WHOLE lot better without all that stress.  It's so nice
> down here...people just exist the way they are, and don't pass
> judgement or try to "convert" everyone to their way of life all the
> time.

Thats how it is here.  People are people, and arent militant about it.

I refuse to live anywhere in texas that isnt Austin; its like this is an
entirely different country that was transplanted.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net