computer building? was[rescue] Noise levels

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jun 20 13:11:55 CDT 2002

On June 20, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >   Oh yes, I know...I've *lived* all over.  But trust me...NOWHERE is
> > it more prevalent than in the DC area.  Nowhere.
>
> Well, Duh.  All sorts of politicians and the critters that work for
> them.  Of course it is common.

  Well I ran into a lot of horribly broken UofMd people...hoards of
FemiNazis with the "I hate men so I'm going to do my best to look like
one" mentality, and it just goes downhill from there. ;)

  My life is a WHOLE lot better without all that stress.  It's so nice
down here...people just exist the way they are, and don't pass
judgement or try to "convert" everyone to their way of life all the
time.

       -Dave