[rescue] Multia UDB

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Thu Jun 20 11:56:13 CDT 2002

[ On Thursday, June 20, 2002 at 15:16:35 (+0000), Kris Kirby wrote: ]
> Subject: RE: [rescue] quiet SPARCstation
>
> I feel like I have the only two Multias still in existance. Both have
> retrofitted fans and now run flat, mainly because I only have one vertical
> stand. You can really tell the heat difference when you're not doing
> anything versus when you are compiling.

I have three in need of repair, but I have the parts ready.

The only problem is I long ago scavanged their RAM and disks and I've
been unable to scrounge up any decent amount of replacement RAM for
them.  Unfortunately I have almost zero dollars in my budget for
repopulating them -- at least not until I've got a commercial reason to
have alphas running at home along with the sparcs and i386 boxes....

--
								Greg A. Woods