[rescue] Possible Octane and/or Ultra 1 group buy

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jun 19 13:30:58 CDT 2002

Corda Albert J DLVA wrote:

> Is this deal still percolating?  I'd be interested, but it would depend
> on someone being willing to take the time/effort to ship an octane to
> the D.C. area, since this is well out of my driving range...
>
> P.S. anyone else in the Maryland/D.C./Virginia area looking into this?

I'm more than happy to do it - but I won't have any scratch for the next
30-45 days.  If all goes well, I'll be in OH by then, and could assist
with the pickup/distribution of the systems.  I may also be convinced to
go up and inspect the systems prior to purchase, if noone else is
available.  I'll probably be counted in for a few for myself, maybe a
couple to resell.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com