[rescue] Possible Octane and/or Ultra 1 group buy

Corda Albert J DLVA CordaAJ at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed Jun 19 12:35:08 CDT 2002

Is this deal still percolating?  I'd be interested, but it would depend
on someone being willing to take the time/effort to ship an octane to
the D.C. area, since this is well out of my driving range...

P.S. anyone else in the Maryland/D.C./Virginia area looking into this?

-al-