[rescue] Solaris9

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Tue Jun 18 19:51:51 CDT 2002

>On June 18, Big Endian wrote:
>>  >   They really are a lot of bang for the buck...I used one for fairly
>>  >heavy development until just a couple of days ago. (Thanks, Big
>>  >Mike!!)
>>
>>  What did you get now?
>
>   Got a big & manly Ultra60 in payment for some consulting work for my
>old company.  One 450MHz proc, 768MB RAM, Rave aftermarket rackmount
>case with five hot-swap SCA bays, 40X UW-SCSI UltraPlex.  My Pants
>Runneth Over.  I just got it running; now I've gotta clean off Mike's
>Ultra30 and get it back to him.

Ahh.  Fun.  I wouldn't mind an Ultra 60 but my octane is good enough for me.

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."