[rescue] Solaris9

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jun 18 19:57:27 CDT 2002

On June 18, Big Endian wrote:
> >   They really are a lot of bang for the buck...I used one for fairly
> >heavy development until just a couple of days ago. (Thanks, Big
> >Mike!!)
>
> What did you get now?

  Got a big & manly Ultra60 in payment for some consulting work for my
old company.  One 450MHz proc, 768MB RAM, Rave aftermarket rackmount
case with five hot-swap SCA bays, 40X UW-SCSI UltraPlex.  My Pants
Runneth Over.  I just got it running; now I've gotta clean off Mike's
Ultra30 and get it back to him.

            -Dave