[rescue] Sick Dreamcast hacker

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jun 18 12:12:37 CDT 2002

On June 18, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> And there is no need to steal the screen from a palm.  We can buy them
> easily enough.

  Yes.  Take a peek at this link...this group has found a very nice
display, and the LCD supplier for my current project has something
similar as well.  They're even relatively easy to drive.
 http://openhardware.net/Dragonix/

  I'd be up for designing the hardware and maybe some of the low-level
software (it's very closely related to the stuff I'm doing for work
now anyway) if someone else can do the high-level software...my brain
isn't mathematically-oriented...

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                       "*BURRRP!*  Mmm...tastes like cannoli,
St. Petersburg, FL                    smells like garlic!" -Sridhar