[rescue] Old SunOS

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Tue Jun 18 11:13:27 CDT 2002

As long as we have the right drive on *any* unix machine
that can use it, we should be able to get the files off of it.
Any QIC60 tapes are trivial.  What format are the sun2 tapes
in?

As for making new tapes to install from, can it use any scsi tape drive
(like DAT?).  As long as the machine can boot from a working tape drive,
we can get the right files on there.

KL