[rescue] best NetBSD support

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Jun 17 17:10:15 CDT 2002

[ On Monday, June 17, 2002 at 16:38:55 (-0500), Eric Dittman wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] best NetBSD support
>
> Again, since the problem is known the the NetBSD/VAX developers,
> there's no need to file since the people that can fix it know about
> it.

Wrong.  If it's not in GNATS then nobody else knows "officially" about
it, and certainly no volunteer looking for something to do can find it
and learn what the issue is.  Note I also looked at closed PRs when I
did my search....

Indeed the apparent lack of information about this problem in both the
GNATS DB and on the web pages, in conjunction with the weird and
conflicting reports about this issue on various mailing lists make me
think one word:  myth.

> I am.  I am warning people of a possible problem.  If you don't
> like that, too bad.

No, you're whining about unsubstantiated things that apparently you're
not even willing to go on record about.

--
								Greg A. Woods