[rescue] best NetBSD support

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Jun 17 11:54:39 CDT 2002

[ On Sunday, June 16, 2002 at 16:42:41 (-0500), Eric Dittman wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] best NetBSD support
>
> A good example is the VAX port.  While it works on most systems,
> it does damage VAXstation 4000/90s.  NetBSD/VAX on the 4000/90
> should be explicitly disabled until this bug is fixed, but instead
> the bug is still there, damaging 4000/90s.  I've even seen people
> say that NetBSD runs on 4000/90s without mentioning the problem.

People claim it runs on such machines without problems because that is
their experience.

Those who have encountered the bug should endeavour to find a solution
for it so that it can be included for everyone who might encounter it in
the future.

In the mean time NetBSD explicitly comes with no warrantee -- buyer beware!

--
								Greg A. Woods