[rescue] SGIs for Rescue in the Seattle Area

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Jun 16 14:44:37 CDT 2002

Saturday someone posted to comp.sys.sgi.marketplace about some SGIs being
available for cheap sale in the Seattle area.  I'm sure that a lot of who
you care about rescuing SGI salready keep up with that newsgroup, but for
those of you who don't keep up, I'll include the post (sans email, in the
interest of being polite):