[rescue] [OT I guess] Graphics tablets

Andrew Howat Andrew.Howat at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 16 12:11:31 CDT 2002

Hi there

I know this isn't Sun/SGI stuff but I'm bored and its a Sunday and you guys
are useful with tech stuff damnit :) Anyway, I sketch with pencil and paper
a lot when I'm not coding (generally when bored or feeling imaginative) and
I've been thinking about trying it on a PeeCee for a while now. So I was
wondering if anyone's used any decent graphics tablets that are reasonably
cheap? I can hardly find any reviews online so I thought I'd try here. I'm
currently thinking about a Genius EasyPen - small, serial (ugh - USB should
be standard by now!) but cheap and hopefully cheerful...?
Anyway, if anyone has any opinions, send them in!

Andrew H

P.S. Still got that Sun 411 CDROM drive in the UK. If anyone wants it before
I get round to photoing it and putting it on ebay, drop me an email or
something...