[rescue] regarding bulk lot purchases (Octanes & Ultras)

Katherine Strojny kstrojny at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 15 17:20:12 CDT 2002

Leslie Connally wrote:

> I know you are all smart and experienced and saavy people (any women on
> this list _at all_??)..

Women, yes, but no claims to the other characteristics you mentioned.
I'm only here to get help for my so-called SS5 clone and maybe
keep an eye out for an Ultra 5 or something zippy enough to run Sol 9.
And to laugh at guys talking about their "cute sister alerts".  I draw
the line for myself when it comes to SGI--were it known what I did with my
old SGI box I would probably get kicked off the list and rightly so.

I'm in Mich, though, woulda been willing to help out with
in the market for.

-k