[rescue] Sun 5.7 disk partion juggling

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Fri Jun 14 11:34:12 CDT 2002

I don't have the original message handy,. but wasn't there enough space on other partitions that the two in question could be tar'ed to other slices? Then you could just delete the data on the two partitions, umount them, edit fstab, remount, untar data back to the new slices...

I, too, *might* try that remotely. ;)

Steve