[rescue] Sun 5.7 disk partion juggling

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Fri Jun 14 08:32:12 CDT 2002

	Well sounds do able, unfotunatly it is about what I figured it was
like. I was secretly hoping that their was a magic set of commands that
would work through telnet to make it happen. Since the sparc sits 80 miles
away from me and the people on site are not the brightest bulbs in the pack
I think I will just continue to delete mail out of the slice. Frankly I have
$5 that says that a backup has never been done of that system, let alone
getting them to do another. The very Idea of sending them into single user
mode over the phone to direct them is making me naseous....

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org