[rescue] Rescued VAX 4500 question

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Jun 13 12:32:56 CDT 2002

Ah, the 8051.  I learned microprocessors on that core. (we were using
8031s, external ROM, cheaper) Embedded control work is really fun, and
about the only place left where a guy can use a soldering iron and write
assembler for a living.  Maybe I should change careers, as long as I
don't have one right now.  What compiler is that Dave?

Tim