[rescue] Pro audio on Sun

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Tue Jun 11 15:30:42 CDT 2002

I thought that Audio on MacOS X was _really_ good. I was talking with an
audio guy and he said Apple put a lot of work into Darwin to get the latency
really low specifically for audio.

One of my clients is a professional studio and about 90% of their machines
are Macs. They even had a TiBook with a fancy Firewire audio breakout box.
They loved it, they could do really good recordings anywhere.

shawn