[rescue] Sigh

P Nutton Paul.Nutton at awe.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 10:21:53 CDT 2002

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:51:41 -0400 Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 12:42:04PM -0400, Kevin Loch wrote:
> > Are you planning on having kids right away?  If not, I recommend
> > not getting married right away.  Especially if you're young (in
> > college).  You'll be surprised how things change over the
> next 10 years.
>
> I plan to graduate in December.  I don't plan to get married before I
> graduate.  A wedding could be held later, but I don't think I could
> take 10 years later (or 5 years later for that matter).  Too long to
> wait.

I was married a year before I graduated, age 19. My daughter was born at
1.30 am on the morning of my first final exam, 9 months later. Things never
turn out how you expect....

I now have a teenage daughter whilst still in my mid thirties, so not all
bad.
--
Paul Nutton, naff company disclaimer to follow...

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin at awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.