[rescue] Sigh

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Mon Jun 10 00:40:05 CDT 2002

Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> > To be honest, I recommend living with someone BEFORE you marry them - theres
> > no worst time to find out you *cant* live together than right after the
> > honeymoon is over.
>
> Yeah... I don't know if it will step on toes since you've expressed
> waiting for sex until after marriage... but living together doesn't
> have to be that way either.

My GF's friend is somewhat "highly religious" (from my point, almost
insanely religious). She and her BF lives together since five years, and
they've never slept together - they even have seperate bedrooms. I don't
think they've ever seen eachother naked either...
They're "thinking" about getting married now.

Geez...
I'd say (in swedish), "snacka om att kpa grisen i scken". :-)

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB