[rescue] O2

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 9 07:32:10 CDT 2002

Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> I have finally got a clean install of IRIX 6.5 on my O2 and I am starting to
> figure things out.
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows if the O2's video output is weird in any
> way. I have mine hooked up to a NEC MultiSync E900 and it is really green. I
> thought it might be some kind of sync on green thing, but I haven't heard of
> this. I tried it on a Dell Trinitron 19" at work and I get the same thing.

Hrm, same O2, but different monitors - both acting wierd.  Either both
monitors were set wrong, or there's something wrong with the O2.

[sliding over to O2, monitor buttons being pressed...]
Yes - My Iiyama Vision Master Pro is set to sync on green.  Give that a
try - that seems right anyway, most SGI stuff syncs on green anyway.

MY gut tells me that setting your monitor to SOG should fix it...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com