[rescue] Sigh

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Sat Jun 8 10:01:57 CDT 2002

wstan at xs4all.nl writes:

>On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 05:12:11PM -0400, dave at cca.org wrote:
><snip>
>>
>> The problems I had were: never got the titanium for the rings
>                                         ^^^^^^^^
>There is something about this metal that I find intriguing.
>Seems like alot of neat stuff is made of it too.
>How did you happen to select it for the rings?

I wanted "industrial" rings. Titanium is super-strong, and
also looks nice, and you can get weird surface colour effects
either through heating it, or running current through it.

My original plan was titanium and uncut industrial grade diamonds.
I actually got the diamonds, and couldn't get the titanium in time.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----- Being poked in the eye with a sharp stick makes baby jesus cry! -----