[rescue] Rescued VAX 4500 question

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 7 15:00:30 CDT 2002

I've seen this when the supply in question needed a 110 volt / 20 amp feed
(Cisco Catalyst 6509/6513). I'm not familiar with the V4500, but if it wants
20 amp service, a standard powercord will not have the right gauge copper
wiring and will get warm/smoke/fire (depending on just what gauge wire it
uses). Also, your wallplug will look different for 20A service.

Instead of:

|   |

You will have: