[rescue] Sigh

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Jun 7 11:13:57 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 11:19:23AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Personally, I think that even honeymoons don't have to cost a
> fortune.  Personally I'm more interested in a comfterble location that
> is relatively close by (meaning preferably doesn't require air travel)
> then some exotic distant place that costs a fortune.  I'm not entirely
> sure how she feels on the topic, although I do know that she thinks
> that Las Vegas is not a romantic place for a honey moon.

vegas is certainly not romantic.  it's exciting and fun, but is a far cry from
romantic.

there are TONS of great places for you two to go that are within driving
distance.  PA is a great place.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --