[rescue] Sigh

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Fri Jun 7 09:59:03 CDT 2002

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > Not necessarily.  We did our ENTIRE thing - wedding, honeymoon, travel,
> > etc, for a total of $3500 (and could have made it cheaper if we'd wanted).
>
> Ahem.  Student here.  $3500 is a lot of money.  It's more than I've
> spent on my car, and its more than sum of what I've spent on computers
> the past 3 years (probably a lot more than 3 years actually).

Tell ya what..  My wedding cost $200.  We rented a pavilion on a nice
sunny day in the park.  One of my good friends happens to be a pastor and
did the ceremony.  After the ceremony we changed into shorts and T's and
fired up the grill and had a nice cookout with our families.  It was one
of those times I can look back on and say "that was a really nice
day".  Other than that a good piece of advice is that a wedding is better
judged by it's outcome than your income :-)  Have a great time and enjoy
yourselves and everything else will naturally just follow suit.

--
-Linc Fessenden