[rescue] The joys of 4.1.2

Andrew Michael Eberbach ameberba at student.math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 4 20:02:42 CDT 2002

Hi all,
I recently upgraded my computing experience from a 1.1 GHz 512 meg o ram
laptop to an amazing Sparc IPC with 24 Meg o ram. This sucker kicks ass.
But more to the point, it's running SunOS4.1.2 and for some strange reason
I'd like to leech the computing power from my school and just export
DISPLAY my way into running netscape 4.76  (instead of 3.0). Now, am I
being foolish in thinking that new X11 apps could run under OpenWi 2 (or
3)?

Barring that, does anyone know where to get a copy of the Sun System and
Network administration manual for sunos 4.x (the part no is 800-1733).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Andrew
PS. and yes this is my main system now the latop's in the shop/