[rescue] FS: U30 motherboard, Tatung U2, Fuller AXi 2U case

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Jun 3 17:02:02 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Coupla other items I have for sale...

1) Sun Ultra 30 motherboard. This is just the motherboard, no chassis etc.
I do have processors and memory for it if desired. This will be a working
pull from the system I'm putting my AXdp board into. Please make an offer.

2) Tatung Ultra 2 clone. This system will take up to 400MHz CPUS (1-2) and
up to 2GB of RAM. It uses 68pin SCSI disks internally. I have CPUs and
memory and drives for it, can configure to order pretty much. Base config
(4gb disk, 256MB RAM, 2 167mhz cpus) is probably about $200.

3) Fuller Workstations 2U AXi rackmount enclosure with power supply. $100.
Sold my "spare" AXi board so this is useless to me now.

Also have some cool stuff that's available for pickup in the SF Bay
Area... Alphaserver 2100 (I think) dual processor with 128MB, Netframe
quad ppro rackmount system, SPARCsystem 330 chassis, AcerFrame quad 486
deskside system with dead power supply.
	I thought about offering to ship these at buyer's expense, but I
got a thrilling twinge through most of my back at just the thought. So
it's locals only for these items, although if you wanted to bribe a local
person to pick it up and ship it to you, that's fine with me.

--Rob