[rescue] FS: Integrix rackmount Ultra 1 w/DAS ST FDDI

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Jun 3 16:40:15 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I picked up an Integrix rackmount Ultra 1-170 (non-E) recently that I
don't have a use for. If someone can give it a good home and give me a
fair number of dead presidents for it, I'll give a good deal on it.

The system is in a 3U rack case with an environmental monitoring unit
installed. It's disconnected right now, but the LCD worked and displayed
motherboard temperature and so forth. It has a 2GB disk included.

There is a "5611-DAS-ST" FDDI card in the system. This seems to be an
Interphase 5611 S/FDDI card as explained at the following URL:
http://www.iphase.com/docs/pdfs/userguides/5611-000UG.pdf

The cpu is 167MHz, and the machine currently has 256MB of RAM (4 64MB
sticks) installed. The latest OpenBoot is installed, so it will run
64bit Solaris. I'm installing Solaris 9 on it at the moment; it had
Solaris 2.5 when I got it. This machine was apparently an SNMP system for
Netcom in its previous life.

There are 6 internal drive bays. 4 are "hidden" 3.5" HH, and two are
exposed 5.25" HH and would take a 5.25" FH device if you like. Currently
one 3.5"HH is taken by the environmental monitoring unit and one 3.5"HH is
taken by the hard disk drive. There is also a floppy bay, and the cable
for it is there.

If you're interested, contact me offlist with an offer. I do have
additional disks, sbus cards, cdrom, etc... that can be added.

Thanks,
Rob