[rescue] Question: VME SBC on EBay

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Wed Jul 31 14:29:15 CDT 2002

> > > I picture our programmers here buried in sand to their chests with
> > > keyboards and monitors in front of them....
> >
> >   Hey that sounds kinda comfortable.

<snip>

> Wouldn't it be more appropriate to picture developers floating in a
> nutriant vat with fiber optic to optic nerver hookups, and also nerve
> hooks ups in the wrist and arms (for capture the signals telling your
> finger to press a key.).

How about just setting their boots concrete up to their knees and parking
their ass in a cube.  Give them a portable commode to sit on instead of a
chair and provide them with a steady stream of gut-bomber burgers, bags of
$chip_of_choice and and endless supply of caffeine-laden beverages until the
job is done.  When they've finished, bring in a jackhammer.

George