[rescue] Ultra?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 31 10:17:15 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:01:55AM -0400, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2042789873
> >for only $900, and similar ones elsewhere for a shade less.
>
> "Only $900". Um, I'm working on a $0 budget at the moment. If I need a
> new machine, it means selling stuff to raise the cash, and I don't know
> what I could sell to afford that.

900 is nothing compared to the price of say U80s.  And it's not like
I'm actually going and buying these things.  I need to first pay
tuition, then start on paying the people I said I'd buy things from.
Shouldn't be too long.   But then there is always a long list of other
things to do (struts for car, save for wedding, etc).

--
Joshua D. Boyd