[rescue] Weird system with Dolphin SCSI card, DC Axi system

Mike Still MikeS at McBurney.com
Tue Jul 30 18:13:56 CDT 2002

sounds like an SCI card.  used in dg aviion 20000's and other boxes for
high speed interconnect.  you make smp clusters outta commodity
equipment with these things.  for all i know its the same card used in
the big dec clusters that's all the rave.  they're competition is
myricom.

see:
http://www.dolphinics.com/

and