[rescue] Weird system with Dolphin SCSI card, DC Axi system

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Jul 30 17:34:41 CDT 2002

So I saw this rackmount system today at a local auction... actually it
might have been an Intel box considering the shape of the processors. I
don't remember a lot of the details but it had an ExtremeRAID card and a
weird Dolphin SCSI card with "SCSI IN" and "SCSI OUT" VHDCI ports on it.

Anybody familiar with the Dolphin and/or what sort of system would use it?

Also, there was a 48V DC 4U AXi system there, so if anyone's looking for
such a critter I'd be glad to help you get it. No idea on the CPU, no RAM,
ATI video, cdrom, no hard drives.

--Rob