[rescue] All this talk of X Terminals has me wondering...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 09:18:15 CDT 2002

Well, having stubbed my toe on this box for over 6 months, I'd preferto
use it, and it seems like a reasonable idea to run it as a real X
Terminal for my workbench terminal (got the box, no moving parts,
etc.)...

There was discussion of upgrading this to a "full" system, and it does
sound interesting, but I've got plenty of other (faster) standard boxes
already.

Ultimately, I guess I could swap in an SS/5 MB (I have an ss/5-110 MB),
upgrade the PS,and run it off an external SCSI box, but I am hoping it
can be used as-is.

Thanks all!

Lionel

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron