[rescue] SGI monitor dead

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Fri Jul 26 16:39:19 CDT 2002

I am currently swapping a Viewsonic VG-150 between a U30 and an Octane.
On the Sun the adapter is from Sun.  For the Octane, I'm using one
from Dalco, PN 51420.  The downside is that it's only 1024X768.  The
Dalco adapter should work with any monitor that can do SOG.  A bigger
LCD would remove the resolution limitation, but they're still pretty
pricey.
HTH,
-ls-