[rescue] SGI monitor dead

Eric Hall jester_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 14:26:19 CDT 2002

Well, it's happened. The 19'' SGI monitor on my I^2 has gotten dim and
blurry. I can no longer use it, and it used to be my main workstation.
I hate seeing that great workstation sitting idle, so it's time to
find a new monitor.

Does anybody have information on the *exact* monitor and adapter that
would work? An LCD display would be even better, this old I^2 deserves
the best, within reason of course. Hopefully I could pick up a monitor
or LCD at CompuCenter or someplace like that. The adapter might be a
little harder of course.

Any of you ever done this?

Eric H