Drive speed [was: Re: [rescue] What sucks.]

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Thu Jul 25 20:08:32 CDT 2002

Well... I lack a large capacity 5.25" full height enclosure. Actually, I may have 1, but I certainly lack one that would hold 4 drives, for example.

I've got 20g on file server now, my problem is really that I need ~ 100gig for everything.

And that is hard to afford right now, 12 9gig drives would run $300 plus a 12 bay diff. enclosure....

-C