[rescue] Xyplex 1608 upgrade

Cody DeNiro cdenir at jtac.juniper.net
Thu Jul 25 15:58:05 CDT 2002

I tried system but no go. it seems like they marketed the 1608 as a cheap
"buy less now and upgrade later" solution. I've defaulted the router before
but only 8 ports are active. anytime i issue a set port 9-16 it says out of
range. I'm wondering if anohter version of code may fix it but I have not
had time to test.

I'll try what you have though. Thanks for the response.

Cody