[rescue] WTD: U1E

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 24 14:24:15 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 03:15:25PM -0400, George Adkins wrote:

> away sitting next to my desk.  That way the noise will drown out the idle
> prattle of whoever is sitting down in front of my desk to bother me with
> their pointless L^Huser needs and requests.

Are noise canceling headphones an option?  In not, is there a way to
get away with putting a 3Com Lanplex or SuperSwitch in your office?

Best yet, combine an Octane, 3/160 and a Lanplex 2500 into your
office.  I think Osha might object, but who cares.  I keep meaning to
bring a dB meter to work here.  The fan over me seens like it has got
to violate something.

--
Joshua D. Boyd