[rescue] WTD: U1E

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Wed Jul 24 14:23:18 CDT 2002

>On Wednesday 24 July 2002 01:41 pm, you wrote:
>
>>  On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, George Adkins wrote:
>>  > Still too expensive.
>>  > Maybe when I can get one for under 1K...
>>  >

>>  I'd still much prefer an E420r purely on size...
>>

>Precisely the reason I want the E450.
>I *want* a big honkin intimidating deskside chassis with the fans whirring
>away sitting next to my desk.  That way the noise will drown out the idle
>prattle of whoever is sitting down in front of my desk to bother me with
>their pointless L^Huser needs and requests.
>
>In fact, maybe I need to get an Octane for my Desktop at work, they're pretty
>loud.

Get setup like mine.  I have the base octane, then added a full 711
pack full of 2gb cudas.  thats LOUD.

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."