[rescue] Sbus VGA?

Jim Carver j.carver3 at attbi.com
Wed Jul 24 00:04:13 CDT 2002

Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> So I just won an auction for some Sbus cards. Most of them are framebuffers,
> but one of them has HD15 and some DIP switches. I am pretty sure it isn't
> from Sun, but did anyone else make a VGA framebuffer? Here is a (bad)
> picture...
>
> http://images.auctionworks.com/fullView.asp?img=http://images.auctionworks.c
> om/hi/46/46038/sunvideoadapterhd15.jpg
>
> Any ideas?
>
> shawn
My guess is you scored one of the better Vigra cards. Several venders
have sold the fixed model like Mike and I have. CG3 to your Sun, SVGA to
your PC monitor. www.vigra.com seems to be done at the moment. They have
online manuals for all three cards they offered the VS10,VS11 and VS12.
The model I have and I suspect Mike has is the VS10-EK. It was supposed
oem'd for a specific application.

			jim