[rescue] Two crimsons for sale

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 23 22:37:54 CDT 2002

Big Endian wrote:
> need be.  I'm in the DC area and these fuckers are insane to ship so
> its still pickup only or if you can arrange to meet me half way

Jeez, between you, and another lister offering up a couple Personal Irises,
plus the kit in VA Beach, I might have to make a trip into that area.  Might
need to rent a trailer, or break down and buy a Freightliner...

All these neat SGIs in the DC area, and me with no way to get them.  Life can
be very cruel...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster