[rescue] Two crimsons for sale

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Tue Jul 23 20:13:43 CDT 2002

I have two crimsons left from this batch from almost a year ago.  I
really need to get rid of these things as the space needs to be used
for other things. Unfortunately I don't have keyboards, mice,
monitors or drive sleds to go with them.  At this point price is
negotiable.  I paid $285 a piece for the lot, but I can come down if
need be.  I'm in the DC area and these fuckers are insane to ship so
its still pickup only or if you can arrange to meet me half way
somewhere.  I also have ass loads of parts (one or two complete VGX
board sets, at least one complete VGXT board set, extra 150mhz cpus,
perhaps even a single RM RE board set).  Please, I need to get rid of
this stuff.  Make me an offer on it.

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."