[rescue] Re: how to utilize multiple tape drives in the same library/silo with Amanda...

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Mon Jul 22 14:35:39 CDT 2002

Sure they can be corrupted.  That's why you back them up.  I'm currently
bringing up a raid-5 array of almost 500gb at home, 2xA5000 w/ 24x36gig
disks, dual loop, dual controllers on the system.  I've got plenty of
library to back it up, 4xAIT1 w/ 40 slots in a rather nice Spectra Logic
Bullfrog, however amanda has no rational way to do so.  If anyone can
suggest a nice backup program that I can use at home (most comercial
backup programs want 20k+ for my requirments, typically more than
30k) please let me know.
	Nick