[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jul 21 16:51:25 CDT 2002

> > It's a 1985 car with 92,000 miles on it -- original miles, no odometer
> > flip. Sure, it looks like hell, but it never gives up...
>
> 92k mi?  That's nothing.  My '87 car has over 225k mi before the
> odometer broke.  My sisters (an '88) is rapidly approaching 250k mi.

I had an '83 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel with 485k on the clock.  Replaced the
muffler once, everything else was original and and in great condition.  Death
was due to an idiot driver in a station wagon putting on makeup...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster