[rescue] Getting SRM for Alphastation?

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Sat Jul 20 23:37:31 CDT 2002

Eric Dittman [dittman at dittman.net] wrote:

> This is true, although you can add the EEPROMs to the motherboard
> so you can have both.  I can't remember which parts I bought to
> do this, but a check with GoogleGroups will return the information.
> The nice thing about having both ARC and SRM both loaded is if you
> use a Mylex RAID controller (KZPSC, KZPAC) you can easily switch
> over to ARC to configure the controller.

This look familiar:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=as200&start=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=6qt27n%249ii%40sf18.dseg.ti.com&rnum=28

:)

Unfortunately, searches for 28F020 and 28F020-120JC on www.jdr.com come
up empty.  Though, with some help from Google, I found:
http://www.futurlec.com/ICFLASH.html

Is that what I'd need?

Of course, this still doesn't get SRM on there, but it would be nice to
have the ability to switch between SRM and ARC.

Thanks for the help!

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost