[rescue] I'm not an EE Q - clarification

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 19 07:53:34 CDT 2002

"Tim H." wrote:
> Just follow standard live electric rules, keep one hand out of the way,
> don't stand in a puddle.  Electricity is not any more intrinsically
> dangerous than a loaded gun, just follow the rules.  Being scared of it
> makes you twitchy, and more likely to light yourself up.

Don't I know it!  I did my best Tim Allen impression the other day rewiring a
light switch because I failed to follow the wire back to the right fuse.  I
thought I got the right one screwed off, and...well...I didn't :)

I didn't get hurt, it was just an uncomfortable reminder to trace things back
to the right fuse before mucking around with wiring...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster