[rescue] Survey: what do you want in _your_ SPARC?

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Fri Jul 19 00:10:51 CDT 2002

The other real big one that comes to mind (And I'm not terribly intrested
in sound, this is just what I've picked up and been hit with) is it pisses
all over the PCI bus.  If it's on a dedicated bus, or afairly empty bus
this isn't a problem, however it's annoying, and causes problems with
lower quality chipsets (not an issue here, but still a bug).
	Nick